Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 120

Thread: Should Mega keep his avatar?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Right on. A good point, if it comes from a Democrat, will get bashed with an over-repeated, simple, unjustified, backwoods, redneck, liberal-hatin' response. By gosh [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  2. #12
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Jesus Christ when did Mega turn all hippy on us?

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Jesus Christ when did Mega turn all hippy on us?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Go back and read this and think of Cartman's voice. I nearly peed my pants laughing...

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Pez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 29th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    keep it mega i love it
    keep it mega...keep it mega...keep it mega... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    ?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I say it needs to be taken down. Why put a pic like that on a sports forum? I never thought I would see the day that so many people in this area would support gay rights! It makes me sick to my stomach! I had spoke to Rocketeer about some of these avatars and he is just to chicken to take them down. Says it is like singling out someone. I dont see why we should have to turn off our avatars because someone wants to put trash like that on here. Yes I am talking about your avatar Mega. Not only Mega's pic but Reese's too. I am sick of coming on here seeing all that trash. This forum has gone to HE11 the past couple of years. Its people like the select few on this forum that our country has gone to HE11 in a hand basket! This is my last post ever on the LPD forum. I am also deleting my account. I get on here to read about sports and other thing but only find trash on here! Yes Mega's latest avatar is the last straw for me! And to the ones I have met from here I say good bye. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]


    The only point that needs to be made is in the Holy Bible. I suggest some of you read it!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    If you don't wanna be here you don't have to be here. Good bye. It's really that simple. Nice diatribe w/no real point though.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    good bye [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    now if we could just get rid of a football fan [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] then everything will be OK [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    They'll have to ban me first Oaktown. I ain't goin nowhere.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    "and do us all a favor...go turn that Glock in your avatar on yourself."

    Senseless

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    3 cheers for gay people

    3 cheers for womens rights

    3 cheers for minorities

    3 cheers for jesus, allah, and larry coker

    Seriously, this forum is great as long as people stay open minded. You could ban me and this forum would still be great. There are alot of good people on here. The young people on here are very open minded and can think for themselves. Im very pleased with the content on this board and hopefully young america will deviate from the mistakes that people have made in the past. For every person with some kind of issue, there is always a bible pusher to tell them they are wrong.(like thats really going to help)

    I might even take my avatar down, but Im having too much fun finding out what type of person some of you people are.

    The revolution will not be televised. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •